Begin a lasting legacy of success with Hologic
FSEs — A KEY REASON CUSTOMERS STAY WITH HOLOGIC
From the moment you begin our FSE Apprentice Training Program, you’re a full-time employee of Hologic, a global organization dedicated to:
Helping healthcare professionals improve the certainty of their decisions, so patients can feel more secure in their diagnoses.
Sound simple? Not a chance. Our ability to advance this concept of “progressive certainty” rests on having a highly skilled and passionate workforce — people who decide to join Hologic for one simple reason. Our associates share a determination to improve products and services to ultimately bring long-term positive change to patients and healthcare professionals.
Customers sense this unified purpose; it’s why they choose Hologic. Yet when:
- Their staff needs training on the MultiCare® Platinum stereotactic biopsy system...
- They’re planning for the installation of a Selenia® Dimensions® 3D mammography system...
- A SecurView diagnostic workstation needs repair...
- Their Discovery™ bone densitometer requires calibration...
- ImageChecker® CAD software is scheduled for updates...
You’re their hero. You are the reason they continue to make Hologic their preferred partner.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS AN APPRENTICE — AND FULL-TIME FSE
Intensive, year-long training: You’ll undergo 12 months of rigorous training in the classroom, at customer sites around the country and on the factory floor. So expect to get a great deal of hands-on time honing your new skills in real-world situations.
Exposure to best-in-class products: As an apprentice, you’ll receive in-depth exposure to all Hologic breast and bone solutions — each considered best-in-class — including Selenia Dimensions, the first FDA-cleared only 3D mammography system clinically proven to find more invasive cancers and reduce recalls. Diverse responsibilities: From training and installation to repair and special projects, every day as a Hologic FSE brings new challenges and a wealth of rewards.
Development of universal job skills: You’ll develop such universal job skills as setting priorities, scheduling work activities, thinking analytically and solving problems on your feet — all in a high pressure, time-sensitive environment.
Extensive travel: Get ready to travel all over the country, where you’ll work directly in the field, interacting with customers and visiting great new places!
Full benefits from day one: You’re a full-time Hologic associate from the moment you enter the program, with full-time benefits: 3 weeks of paid vacation in the first year, 10 paid holidays a year, one week of personal or sick time, competitive compensation and much more.
Ongoing opportunities for advancement: We want you to stay with us. So expect many chances to continue your training, including a generous tuition reimbursement program.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- The desire to combine a passion for engineering with your love of all things mechanical.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work directly with customers, along with a commitment to providing superior service.
- A self-starter able to multi-task and work under pressure —with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel the country.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in electronics, computer science or related technical discipline.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
As a growing global organization, Hologic has a long heritage of ground-breaking innovations that have enhanced — and saved — the lives of millions of people, here at home and around the world. Join us.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin building your legacy of life-long success with Hologic.