Hologic will be hosting a number of exciting activities at ECCMID, so please visit us at booth 7 to:
- Get a demo of the new Panther Fusion™* system which combines TMA and PCR testing on a single instrument to consolidate testing for STIs, Virology, Respiratory, Cervical Health, LDTs and more
- Talk to us about our expanding Aptima STI portfolio for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomonas, Mycoplasma and now HSV 1 & 2 and Zika
- Ask us about our new flexible approach to syndromic respiratory virus testing*
- Hear more about our Aptima viral load monitoring assays for HIV-1, HBV and HCV
- Speak directly to members of our Scientific and R&D team
* In development
You are also invited to join our Integrated Symposium:
Clinical Management and Molecular Diagnosis of Respiratory Viruses – Implications of a New Fully-Automated Approach.
Monday, 24 April 2017, 16.00-18.00, Hall F.
ESCMID Appointed Chair:
Bruno Lina - Lyon, France.
Molecular Diagnostics for the Management of Viral Respiratory Infections
Melissa Miller – Chapel Hill, USA.
Analytical Considerations of Multiplex Respiratory Viral Testing
Tony Field – Clayton, Australia.
A Purr-fect Combination of Science and Technology
Albert Heim – Hannover, Germany
Molecular Panel Testing for Reliable Diagnosis and Infection Control of Respiratory Virus Infections
We look forward to welcoming you to our booth 7 and to our Integrated Symposium.
Follow us on Twitter @hologic for updates throughout the Congress.
To register click here