Hologic has been at the forefront of the industry's transformation from analog to digital mammography. And now we have taken another significant leap forward with the introduction of Selenia™ Dimensions™, the first practical tool to deliver on the extraordinary promise of breast tomosynthesis*.
This newest addition to Hologic's family of breast imaging solutions delivers the superior digital breast images you've come to expect from Selenia and takes you to the next level in breast imaging technology. For the first time ever, you can offer your patients breast tomosynthesis-an extraordinary innovation poised to revolutionize how breast cancer is detected today and open the doorway to future advances in breast imaging.
Selenia Dimensions is the embodiment of state-of-the-art technology and flexibility, a high performance system with an ergonomic design to meet the needs of the technologist, the patient, and the radiologist.
- Revolutionary fusion imaging capabilities that combines traditional digital mammography and tomosynthesis images in one exam, under one compression
- Exceptionally sharp images that allow you to visualize the finest details
- Sophisticated, ergonomic design for streamlined workflow and enhanced comfort for both the technologist and the patient
- User-selectable settings, that allow a choice of imaging modes based on specific practices or specific patients
- A flexible platform that may be purchased as a conventional mammography system with the ability to later add emerging technologies, such as breast tomosynthesis, with a software upgrade
*Presently not available in the United States.