The Trident specimen radiography system revolutionizes tissue imaging, such as breast specimens, by incorporating a micro-focused tube, unique specimen image processing algorithms and amorphous selenium direct digital detector. The result is sharp, high quality images for rapid specimen verification.
Designed to maximize workflow efficiencies, Trident is intuitive for non-technical operators. It features one-touch x-ray control with Automatic Exposure Control (AEC), lighted specimen x-ray chamber, large active imaging area and easy-to-use software with a simple, yet robust tool set.
Trident enables quick communication and decision making with its one button image export to the SecurView DX diagnostic workstation, PACS and other preferred output devices; or to a printer for hardcopy review.
Discover the Benefits of Trident
- Superb image quality for rapid verification with maximum confidence
- One-touch x-ray control with AEC for fast image acquisition
- Large, 12 cm x 14 cm active imaging area; accommodates a wide range of surgical specimens and core biopsy samples
- Innovative Enhanced Visualization tool with five levels of image optimization for added sharpness and lesion conspicuity
- Fully integrated, maneuverable and ergonomic workstation
- User-friendly operator interface with minimal procedure steps to streamline workflow
- Ideal for radiologists, breast surgeons and pathologists