With exceptional precision and accuracy, the Discovery QDR series DXA systems help you identify patients at risk for osteoporosis and fractures.
- Exceptional Precision and Accuracy
- High Resolution Digital Detector Array - To improve fracture detection and to visualize abdominal aortic calcifications1.
- Speed and Image Quality - Discovery imaging technology captures the hip and spine with as fast as 10-second regional scanning time.
- Superb Visualization1 - The Discovery system's exclusive design utilizes a high resolution detector array paired with true fan-beam linear acquisition geometry.
- Consistency from Exam to Exam - The Discovery system performs continuous, automatic calibration, ensuring precise measurements results from exam to exam.
1 Lawrence Jankowski et al. (2006). Quantifying Image Quality of DXA Scanners Performing Vertebral Fracture Assessment Using Radiographic Phantoms.