Benefits of a negative test result include: less intervention, avoidance of hospitalizations, reassurance for physicians and patients.
Benefits of a positive test include: identification of the group that can be targeted for intervention, opportunity for antenatal steroids, preparations for optimal neonatal care.
TLi IQ system
The TLi IQ system utilizes a single-use, disposable cassette, to run fetal fibronectin (fFN) tests. The TLi IQ system is an in vitro diagnostic device designed to help objectively determine a woman's risk for preterm birth during pregnancy.
Hologic's TLi IQ system offers ease of use:
- Single-use dry chemistry Qcette.
- Calibration code for each Qcette lot, eliminating daily liquid calibration.
- Automatic internal quality control of analyzer and cassette with each patient test.
- Easy-to-read quality control and test results.
Plus, the TLi IQ system requires just four easy steps:
- Step 1: Run the reusable Qcette once a day.
- Step 2: Pipette 200 µL sample into the well of a Rapid fFN Qcette.
- Step 3: Press ENTER and walk away.
- Step 4: Read results in less than 23 minutes.
For complete instructions on running the Rapid fFN Qcette Kit on the TLi IQ system, please refer to the Product Inserts and Manual.