Disks produced by the MediaWriter enterprise CD/DVD burner contain an embedded viewer that allows you to display 3D mammography images on any computer. The viewers’ easy-to-use interface allows for non-diagnostic review of 3D mammography images, including automatic and/or manual scrolling through slices, as well as other visualization and measurement tools.
The MediaWriter enterprise CD/DVD burner can be set up as a DICOM destination from the acquisition workstation or PACS, creating a more efficient workflow.
- Has a capacity of up to 100 blank CDs/DVDs.
- Offers an average burn time of 4 minutes per DVD.
- Automatically produces labels including each patient’s demographics.
- Allows for customization with your logo or image.
- Is easy to configure, utilize and maintain.
- Supports 3D mammography image storage to portable media.
- GEARView Basic, an embedded DICOM viewer, supports 3D mammography BTO non-diagnostic viewing.
- Burn CDs/DVDs directly from any modality user interface or PACS.
- Supports disc spanning and auto-detects between CDs and DVDs.
- Easily export anonymized DICOM CDs/DVDs.
- Combines studies from multiple DICOM devices.
- Supports IHE workflow.
- Import DICOM CD/DVDs to PACS.
- Interface supports 13 languages.