Deliver greater efficiency and exceptional patient care.
The Faxitron™ Path system focuses on the Pathologist by providing immediate access to high-resolution imaging and reporting.
Optimize the lab with the Faxitron™ Path system's
- Large field of view
- High resolution detector
- Convenient point-of-care placement
- Fast reporting
Designed with field of view guides and automatic position detection, the Faxitron™ Path system provides up to 6X geometric magnification, which can locate the smallest calcifications in tissue samples to ensure accurate diagnoses.
The Faxitron™ Path system provides optimal imaging for large or thin sliced specimens, resulting in fewer re-cuts.
- The large 23 x 29 cm CMOS detector accommodates a broad range of specimens
- The wide energy ranges from 20- 100kV
- Optimally images from breast tissue slides and intact mastectomies to bones to fetal remains
- One button operation with Automatic Exposure Control (AEC)
Faxitron™ Path system, also known as the PathVision™ system.