Our Commitment to Employee Well-Being
At the heart of everything we do is our passion to help others experience a better and more fulfilling life. Whether it’s through delivering cutting-edge technology or offering valuable benefits and rewards to our team, Hologic is committed to enhancing the quality of every life we touch. That’s why we have built a Company culture centered around innovation and employed a team who brings this forward-thinking mindset to life every day.
To demonstrate our commitment and investment in our employees, we offer a robust assortment of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career in order to allow you to balance innovative work with the important matters you care about at home.
Health…be at your best
There’s nothing more important than good health! When you feel good, you’re at your best everyday. We offer a broad range of comprehensive benefit options to help you take control of your health including a variety of medical and dental plan options, tax-favorable savings accounts to help you pay for healthcare expenses and other offerings to support you and your family when you need it most
- Medical: Our medical plans are designed to help control rising healthcare costs while fostering employee wellness. We offer three PPO medical plan options with Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA, including a high-deductible plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA). All of our medical plans include vision, telehealth, and prescription drug coverage.
- Dental: We offer two dental plan options with Delta Dental of MA that provide a broad range of coverage for preventive, restorative and major restorative treatment as well as (adult and dependent) orthodontia.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): FSAs are a tax-favorable way to save money on healthcare and dependent care expenses.
- Robin Care: A program that helps you and your loved ones diagnosed with cancer make critical choices, manage day-to-day care, find support and manage life during and after a cancer diagnosis.
- Grand Rounds: Helps you and your family gain access to a more complete and compassionate healthcare experience with assistance on second medical opinions, connections to world-leading specialists and finding the best local doctor to meet your needs
Future…plan for a sure tomorrow
Hologic understands the importance of safeguarding your income now and in the future with life insurance, disability, 401(k) and employee stock purchasing.
- Life and AD&D Insurance: Provides company paid basic life with accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage as well as the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself, spouse or domestic partner, and children.
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Safeguards your income by providing company paid short-and long-term disability programs should you experience an illness or injury that prevents you from working.
- 401(k) Plan: Allows you to contribute up to 80 percent of your compensation on a pre-tax or after-tax basis to the plan, and Hologic provides a generous matching contribution program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP): Provides the opportunity for you to purchase shares of Hologic stock at a discounted price.
- Ameriprise Complimentary Financial Consultation
Life…feed your mind, body, spirit
Being at your best requires a healthy balance of self-care, time away from work and resources to help you manage the demands of life and family. At Hologic, we offer a number of tools to help make life better, so you can enjoy each day to the fullest and be the best you.
- Wellness: Our Healthy Living program partners with various wellness vendors, including Virgin Pulse and BCBS, to provide you and your family opportunities to make wellness a priority.
- Time Off: Hologic provides generous paid vacation and sick-time programs, in addition to 11 paid holidays.
- Parental Leave and Pay policy: Receive up to 16 weeks (or more where required by state law) of job protected parental leave for care of a newborn or a newly adopted child. Birth and non-birth parents are eligible for 8 weeks of parental pay at 100% which is in addition to receiving 8 weeks of short-term disability income replacement for birth parents.
- Family Leave Pay Policy: Receive up to 4 weeks of pay (in addition to any state paid family leave pay) when on an approved leave to care for a seriously ill family member such as a spouse, child or parent.
- Health Advocate: Health Advocate is a free, confidential benefit that makes it easier for you and your family members to navigate the healthcare system.
- Employee Assistance Program: The EAP is free and confidential for you and your family members, offering services that include mental health, child or eldercare referrals, legal and financial services, educational assistance, personal services and more.
- Legal Plan: Provides you and your family access to a network of more than 11,000 attorneys nationwide for legal advice and services on a wide range of personal legal matters
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Insurance Programs
- National Employee Discount Programs