Our Commitment to Employee Well-Being
Our employees work every day to make a positive difference in people’s lives. That commitment and determination are among the benefits they provide us, our customers and our patients. In return, we provide them with the Better Rewards program. From health and wellness plans to financial, legal and retirement programs, your benefits reflect what you value: tools to build health, security and certainty into all aspects of your life.
Find Your Healthy with Hologic Benefits
In addition to a program that provides the opportunity to make wellness a priority while earning incentives, Hologic offers a variety of medical and dental plan options, including tax-favorable savings accounts to help you pay for healthcare expenses.
- Medical: Our medical plans are designed to help control rising healthcare costs while fostering employee wellness. We offer three PPO medical plan options with Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA, including a high-deductible plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA). All of our medical plans include vision and prescription drug coverage.
- Dental: We offer two dental plan options with Delta Dental of MA that provide a broad range of coverage for preventive, restorative and major restorative treatment as well as (adult and dependent) orthodontia.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): FSAs are a tax-favorable way to save money on healthcare and dependent care expenses.
- Wellness: Our Healthy Living program partners with various wellness vendors, including Virgin Pulse and BCBS, to provide you and your family opportunities to make wellness a priority.
Protecting Your Income and Planning for Retirement
Hologic understands the importance of safeguarding your income now and in the future with life insurance, disability, 401(k) and employee stock purchasing.
- Life and AD&D Insurance: Provides basic life with accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage as well as the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself, spouse or domestic partner, and children.
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Safeguards your income by providing a short-and long-term disability program should you experience an illness or injury that prevents you from working.
- 401(k) Plan: Allows you to contribute up to 80 percent of your compensation on a pre-tax or after-tax basis to the plan, and Hologic provides a generous matching contribution program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP): Provides the opportunity for you to purchase shares of Hologic stock at a discounted price.
Hologic’s robust paid vacation and work-life programs are designed to help employees find balance between their work and personal life.
- Time Off: Hologic provides a generous paid vacation and sick-time program, in addition to 11 paid holidays.
- Bright Horizons Care Advantage: Bright Horizons offers access to caregivers, spanning childcare, eldercare and pet care needs, as well as discounted tutoring, center-based child care and expert consultation for special needs advocacy.
- Health Advocate: Health Advocate is a free, confidential benefit that makes it easier for you and your family members to navigate the healthcare system.
- Employee Assistance Program: The EAP is free and confidential for you and your family members, offering services that include mental health, child or eldercare referrals, legal and financial services, educational assistance, personal services and more.
- Ameriprise Complimentary Financial Consultation
- Legal Plan
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Insurance Programs
- National Employee Discount Programs