Our medical technologies drive results
Evolve your laboratory’s capability for molecular testing with the addition of the full Panther Fusion system or add the Panther Fusion module to your existing Panther® system. The Panther Fusion system joins the flexibility of PCR with the power of TMA to give your lab multiple valuable chemistries on a single platform.
The ThinPrep® Pap test was the first liquid-based cytology option in cervical cancer screening. In more than two decades, the ThinPrep Pap test has contributed to a significant decline in cervical cancer rates.2
1. Hologic, Inc. Data on File. 2. National Cancer Institute. SEER Stat Fact Sheets: Cervix Uteri Cancer. http://seer.cancer. gov/statfacts/html/cervix.html. Published 2016. Accessed May 25, 2017.
The world’s first and only solution to combine vacuum-assisted tissue acquisition, real-time imaging, verification and advanced post-biopsy handling –all in one, integrated system.
1. 2015 Kadence International survey of 200 healthcare professionals.
Our breakthrough breast stabilization system – available only on our Dimensions® family of mammography systems* – delivers a clinically proven, more comfortable patient experience.
* FDA submissions P080003, P080003/S001, P080003/S004, P080003/S005
1. Smith, A. Improving Patient Comfort in Mammography. Hologic WP-00119 Rev 003 (2017).
MonaLisa Touch is a clinically proven CO2 laser treatment that helps restore vaginal health by generating new collagen, elastin and vascularization.
1. Wysocki, S., Kingsberg, S., & Krychman, M. (2014). Management of Vaginal Atrophy: Implications from the REVIVE Survey. Clinical Medicine Insights. Reproductive Health, 8, 23–30.
SculpSure non-invasive body contouring laser treatments safely target and destroy fat cells for a natural-looking, slimmer appearance — in just 25 minutes.
1. Katz B, Doherty S. A multi-center study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
The MyoSure procedure is simple and efficient, and it can be performed by a doctor in his or her office. The procedure takes between 15-30 minutes to complete – it’s quick!
1. McIlwaine P, McElhinney B, Karthigasu KA, Hart R, A Prospective Study of the Use of the MyoSure Resectoscope to Manage Endometrial Polyps in an Outpatient Setting. The Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. October 2015.
Important Safety Information: The MyoSure® tissue removal system, consisting of the MyoSure tissue removal devices (LITE, REACH, XL) and MyoSure controller, is intended for hysteroscopic intrauterine procedures by trained gynecologists to resect and remove tissue including submucous myomas, endometrial polyps and retained products of conception. The MyoSure MANUAL tissue removal device is intended for hysteroscopic intrauterine procedures by trained gynecologists to resect and remove tissue. MyoSure products are not appropriate for patients who are or may be pregnant, or are exhibiting pelvic infection, cervical malignancies or previously diagnosed uterine cancer. For more details on risks and benefits of the MyoSure system, MyoSure MANUAL tissue removal device, MyoSure hysteroscope and the Aquilex® fluid control system, please see their respective IFUs.
To date, over 2.5 million women have been treated with the NovaSure procedure.1 For 77.7% of women, menstrual bleeding is successfully reduced or stopped within one year.2
1. Hologic, Inc. Data on file;2014-2015. 2. NovaSure Instructions for Use.
Important Safety Information: NovaSure® endometrial ablation is for premenopausal women with heavy periods due to benign causes who are finished childbearing. Pregnancy following the NovaSure procedure can be dangerous. The NovaSure procedure is not for those who have or suspect uterine cancer; have an active genital, urinary or pelvic infection; or an IUD. NovaSure endometrial ablation is not a sterilization procedure. Rare but serious risks include, but are not limited to, thermal injury, perforation and infection. Temporary side effects may include cramping, nausea, vomiting, discharge and spotting. Inform patients to contact you if they experience a possible side effect related to use of this product. For detailed benefit and risk information, please consult the IFU.