The Celero breast biopsy device is a 12-gauge, completely disposable biopsy needle requiring no capital purchase. This device helps you deliver both the compassionate care your patients deserve and the clinical benefits you demand. Special features include:
- Two firing modes, providing flexibility for control and verification of sample area.
- 11˚ trocar tip for smooth penetration to lesion, while eliminating deflection.
- Better access to challenging lesions in the axilla, close to the chest wall or near implants.
- Core size more than 2x the size of other spring-loaded core devices.1
- Fewer insertions needed for accurate diagnosis.
- Vacuum-technology holds tissue in the aperture, ensuring consistent core quality.
Learn more. Download the brochure.
- 12-gauge introducer for use with the Celero breast biopsy device features a luer fitting for a secure fit and smooth transition during marker deployment and a quick-release thumb latch that allows for anesthetic delivery with aspiration option.
1. Data on file with Hologic.