Our full line of direct tube sampling (DTS) systems — the DTS 400 and DTS 800 — integrates advanced testing technologies that serve as the foundation for building laboratories capabilities, helping achieve greater levels of accuracy, efficiency and economy.
The DTS 400 and DTS 800 systems — automated solutions for low- and medium-volume laboratories — improve lab productivity and accelerate results. The systems are compatabile with the following Hologic assays:
- Aptima Combo 2 assay for CT/NG: One test/two results — to differentiate and detect Chlamydia trachomatis (CT) and/or Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG). Single analyte for individual supplemental testing for CT and NG are also available.
- Aptima HPV assay: For the detection of E6/E7 mRNA from 14 high-risk types.+
- Aptima HCV RNA qualitative assay: Used to detect active infection viral DNA in individuals with antibody evidence of HCV.++
- Aptima HIV-1 RNA qualitative assay: Used to detect HIV infection before the appearance of antibodies.*++
- Progensa PCA3 assay: Detects over expression of prostate cancer specific PCA3 RNA in urine.
* Not validated to use on SB100 instrument.
+Approved for use in the EU; not approved for use in the U.S.
++Approved for use in U.S. only.
The DTS 400 System can process up to 400 results per 8-hour shift.
The DTS 800 System can process up to 800 results per 8-hour shift.