Real-time imaging for instant sample verification during breast biopsy procedures1-3
The Brevera® Breast Biopsy System helps you to make informed clinical decisions at the point of care, saving valuable time for a better patient experience.1-3
Streamlining your workflow, with reduced procedural steps and real-time CorLumina® imaging, enables you to perform more biopsies, with confidence in a shorter time. This frees up valuable physician time, whilst enhancing the patient experience by reducing time under compression.1-3
Key features and benefits of the Brevera Breast Biopsy System
- Instant tissue verification with CorLumina imaging technology1
- Intuitive software and a high-resolution, touchscreen monitor to quickly identify faint calcifications
- Wireless connectivity to easily share images and transfer patient records
- New disposable needle, which produces 54% less waste4
- Remote operation and physician-controlled sampling to improve speed and efficiency
- Integrated pain management and quiet operation to help improve the patient experience
- 8-second acquisition and imaging cycle means more actionable information at the point of care1
To find out more about how the Brevera Breast Biopsy System can help to improve the breast biopsy experience in your setting please leave your details below and a member of the team will be in touch.
We are pleased to share testimonials from healthcare professionals who have experienced the benefits of the Brevera Breast Biopsy System and Affirm® Prone System in their institutions.
Watch the videos below.
Aberdeen Breast Unit, Scotland
Dr. med. Bettina Wolfgarten,
Wolfgarten Radiology, Germany
Prof. Marco Moschetta,
Bari University Hospital, Italy
Dr. Lidy Wijers,
Alrijne Hospital, The Netherlands
The ultimate combination
Over 90% of patients agreed that their biopsy procedure was faster and more comfortable than expected when using the Brevera Breast Biopsy System in combination with the Affirm Prone System5
Learn more about the Affirm Prone System here:
CONTACT US TODAY to learn more about how the Brevera Breast Biopsy System can help your institution.