Untethered freedom. Designed for more control, consistent cores, and better access.
The Celero® biopsy device is the first spring-loaded core device with integrated vacuum technology that offers untethered freedom during ultrasound breast biopsy. The Celero® biopsy device is designed for more control, consistent cores, and better access.
With the Celero® biopsy device, you can achieve your goals with fewer samples and large-quality cores. That means fewer needle insertions and a more compassionate breast biopsy for your patient versus traditional spring-loaded core devices.
- Confidently approach challenging lesions.
- 11º trocar tip for smooth penetration
- 10mm dead space
- Option to prefire for no throw insertion and clearly visible aperture
- Ensure large samples and consistent cores with the first spring-loaded core device with integrated vacuum technology.2
- Make fewer insertions for accurate diagnosis with cores more than two times larger than other 14G SLC devices.1
1. Englander, B. White Paper. 2013, Hologic WP-00006
2. Data on file at Hologic, Inc.
At Hologic, we have distinct shapes with options for great long-term ultrasound visibility. Designed so you can identify sites with confidence.
Optimize your Biopsy Suite with exceptional breast imaging options and solutions to optimize your unique space.
Offers exceptional image quality and innovative modes designed to help enhance accuracy and efficiency.
The first wireless, handheld breast ultrasound device delivers high quality, accurate diagnostic images at the point of care, enabling optimization of your clinical workflow and patient pathway—all at an affordable cost.
Celero® Ultrasound Biopsy Specifications
Celero® Biopsy Device:
- 12 gauge
- 25mm throw
- 22mm aperture
- 10mm dead space
- 12-gauge introducer
- Features a luer fitting for a secure fit and smooth transition during marker deployment
- A quick-release thumb latch that allows for anesthetic delivery with aspiration option