INTERACTING WITH HOLOGIC ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Hologic recognizes the importance of social media channels in the communication space. However, in embracing these channels, we aim to engage responsibly. Below, we have outlined our terms and guidelines for interacting with us on social media.
Our social media channels were created and are managed by Hologic. Their purpose is to educate the public about our company, mission and products. The content posted is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
Your interaction is encouraged, but please note that our industry is a highly regulated one. As a result we may not be allowed to respond posts that:
- Offer health or medical advice
- Are disparaging, threatening, condone violence or illegal behavior
- Include profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content, including images, videos and links
- Are commercial or advertising (e.g. sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers)
- Are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community
- Are questions directly related to financial, legal, regulatory, confidential information or medical issues
- Violate the social media platform rules
- Are spam
Please note that accounts that Hologic follows/interacts with or accounts that follow/interact with us on our various channels are not an indication of an endorsement.
Hologic may provide links or references to other websites as part of its social content. We claim no responsibility for the accuracy or content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.
Please do not use our social media channels to report product complaints. If you have a product complaint or need technical support, please visit https://www.hologic.com/support/usa for the right product department contact information or by calling 781-999-7453.
We will do our best to answer your comments and questions. However, there may be some things we cannot address, such as questions directly related to financial, legal, regulatory, confidential information, or medical issues.
Thank you for your interest in connecting with us on social media – we look forward to hearing from you and sharing more about our work.