Innovation and Integration, today and tomorrow
Hologic's new high-performance SuperSonic™ MACH 40 ultrasound system is designed to help increase efficiency and diagnostic accuracy in your practice.
Your exams are about to benefit from a new kind of ultrasound experience – the one that is innovative, intuitive, integrated, and intelligent.
UltraFast™ imaging – The power behind innovations
Inspired by the video gaming industry, the intelligent signal processing with image capture capacity of up to 20,000 frames per second,1 brings unlimited possibilities into ultrasound imaging:
- Exceptional imaging - images with reduced speckle, regardless of tissue density, and improved lesion conspicuity for enhanced diagnostic confidence
- Innovative Modes - real-time tissue stiffness evaluation (ShearWave™ PLUS elastography), microvascular flow assessment (Angio PLUS imaging), simultaneous acquisition of 3 essential characteristics (TriVu imaging), needle visibility enhancement during biopsies (Needle PLUS™ imaging) for improved outcomes and increased patient satisfaction.
- Future advances - more informed decision-making with a “Unifi-certified” and an “AI-compatible” ultrasound platform.
Intuitive user experience and improved overall comfort
Designed to help create a productive and pain-free environment with a large full HD screen, embedded SonicPad™ touchpad, ergonomic and lightweight transducers, and a low noise level system.
1. Ultrafast Ultrasound Imaging, by Jeremy Bercoff (Published: August 23rd 2011 DOI: 10.5772/19729)
*3D breast application will be available in December 2020 (as a part of SuperSonic MACH Version 3 release).
Find out how ShearWave™ PLUS elastography and other unique innovative imaging modes may…
- aid in the diagnostic work up of breast lesions and thus positively impact patient management.1
- help with targeting lesions during ultrasound-guided biopsy2
- contribute to an accurate lesion size measurement3
- play a role in prognostics and monitoring of breast cancer patients during and after neoadjuvant chemotherapy4
ShearWave™ PLUS elastography
Dynamic tissue stiffness evaluation with large color-coded map in real-time
Angio PLUS imaging
Ultrasensitive color mode that offers enhanced visualization of microvasculature
3 characteristics – morphology, stiffness and blood flow – analyzed all at the same time
Needle PLUS™ imaging
Enhanced needle visibility with trajectory prediction
Discover an intuitive SonicPad™ touchpad designed to…
- reduce user’s movements
- shorten examination time