The stereotactic breast biopsy system that is fast, safe and simple
Our flagship ATEC vacuum-assisted breast biopsy system is an all-in-one platform intended for use under ultrasound, MRI, stereotactic and 3D™-image guidance.
Designed for radiologists and surgeons who consider compassionate patient care and results as essential elements in minimally invasive breast biopsy.
The ATEC system is:
- Tissue acquisition occurs every 4.5 seconds, typically lasting less than 30 seconds total.1
- Easily delivers local anesthetic directly to the biopsy site during every cycle without interruption.
- Combination of saline lavage and consistent aspiration helps ensure a core with every cycle.
- Closed system reduces contamination risk.
- Fully disposable device and tubing minimize staff and patient exposure to biohazard.
- Simple one minute setup and clean-up.
- No software required for user to program or operate the console.
- Helps ensure consistent retrieval of high quality tissue samples.
- Enables physicians to automatically or manually deliver local anesthetic directly to the biopsy site without interrupting the procedure.
Standard ATEC biopsy device
- Gauge: 9 or 12 gauge
- Length: 9 or 12 cm
- Aperture: 20 mm
Petite ATEC biopsy device: designed to work with a minimum compression of 22 mm
- Gauge: 9 gauge
- Length:9 or 12 cm
- Aperture: 12 mm
Reference: 1. Internal testing performed at Hologic and maintained in PLM system
ATEC Prone Stereotactic Biopsy Video
A breast biopsy procedure performed under stereotactic guidance using the ATEC breast biopsy device and the MultiCare® Platinum stereotactic breast biopsy table.
ATEC Console Set Up Video (Ultrasound, MRI, Stereotactic)
How to set up the ATEC console for Ultrasound, MRI, and Stereotactic-guided breast biopsies.
ATEC Ultrasound Biopsy Procedure Video
A breast biopsy procedure performed under ultrasound guidance using the ATEC breast biopsy system.
ATEC Ultrasound Biopsy Patient Video
Biopsy patient movie focused on ultrasound-guided breast biopsy with the ATEC breast biopsy system.
Breast biopsy patient pamphlet for 3D breast biopsies.
Breast biopsy patient pamphlet for ultrasound, stereotactic, and MRI guided breast biopsies.
Breast biopsy patient pamphlet for stereotactic guided breast biopsies.
Celero, ATEC, Eviva breast biopsy devices: Selected scientific publications on breast biopsy.
Want Image Slider on Tab Click