Exceptional control where you need it.
The Sertera® biopsy device is available in multiple gauge sizes. It is lightweight and designed to be completely operated with one hand and features a prefire option, making the Sertera® biopsy device the perfect choice for core needle biopsies.
In fact, 9 out of 10 said — Easy to use.1
In an initial trial, 95% of physicians stated that the Sertera® biopsy device was easy to arm and fire and allowed for one-handed operation.1
1. Data collected from 100 cases performed at various sites using the Sertera® biopsy device.
- Simple one-handed operation with patented HandForm™ design.
- Lightweight ergonomics comfortable for many hand sizes.
- Two firing modes for extra control when you need it.
- Approach challenging lesions with confidence. 7 out of 10 physicians felt the Sertera® biopsy device resulted in greater accuracy.1
- Featuring a pre-fire option, the device provides reassurance that the needle aperture is directly visualized under ultrasound.
1. Clinical Evaluation Report, DHM-08585. Visibility is dependent on surrounding tissue, experience may vary.
At Hologic, we have distinct shapes with options for great long-term ultrasound visibility. Designed so you can identify sites with confidence.
Optimize your Biopsy Suite with exceptional breast imaging options and solutions to optimize your unique space.
Offers exceptional image quality and innovative modes designed to help enchance accuracy and efficiency.
OThe first wireless, handheld breast ultrasound device delivers high quality, accurate diagnostic images at the point of care, enabling optimization of your clinical workflow and patient pathway—all at an affordable cost.
Sertera® Ultrasound Biopsy Specifications
Sertera® biopsy device:
- 14g with 7mm dead space
- 12g with 8.5mm dead space
- 22mm throw
- 19mm aperture
- 11 cm needle length
- 12-gauge and 14-gauge introducer sets
- Feature a luer fitting for a secure fit and smooth transition during marker deployment
- A quick-release thumb latch that allows for anesthetic delivery with aspiration option.